Our Customer Snapshots are designed to give you an inside view on how best-in-class customers structure their usage of TechValidate.
- Industry: Computer Hardware
- Company size: 550 employees
- Revenue: $100M (2015)
- CEO felt out of touch with customer satisfaction, needed standardized window into the customer experience
- They required scalable solution to track and take action on customer satisfaction over time
- Monitor NPS over time to understand trends
- Use data to address customer issues early and often
- Use data to identify happy customers to increase revenue through cross-sell opportunities
- Cadence: semi-annual survey sent to entire customer base (approx. 1,000 contacts)
- Specific teams assigned to follow-up with respondents
- Operations team investigates detractors and passives
- Sales team follows up with promoters for up-sell, cross-sell and referrals
- Customer Insights SFDC Data Sync centralizes access to NPS data for cross-functional team to conduct follow-ups
- CI Reports are sent to executive, marketing, engineering, HR, and sales teams with a goal of providing insight about customer base team wide.
- Marketing team also uses TechValidate content generation platform to publish statistics, case studies, quotes and charts
- Results reported back to CEO immediately following survey completion
- CEO used NPS results in presentations with analysts
- Promoters contacted for cross-sell + upsell opportunities
- After 2 years, only 6 unhappy customers (detractors) out of ~200 responders with proactive follow-up being a major contributor to high ratings
- Employee engagement/morale boost in seeing customer satisfaction results
To learn more about Customer Insights, please contact your dedicated Account Manager, Customer Advocate, or our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.