The TechValidate Eloqua Connector automatically syndicates published content to an Eloqua environment for quick and seamless use of TechValidate content assets in emails and campaigns.
1) Speak to your Customer Advocate about enabling the Eloqua connector (available for Enterprise and Professional subscription customers).
2) In the application, navigate to Settings, then Connectors.
3) Select Manage Connector and enter your Eloqua login credentials.
Note: to set up the connector, you’ll need to have “API Users” and “Advanced Users – Marketing” permissions enabled.
4) Once the connector is enabled, any new content can be syndicated automatically to Eloqua during the publishing process.
5) Start using content assets direct in campaigns.
Learn more about the TechValidate for Eloqua connector: http://www.techvalidate.com/blog/announcing-the-techvalidate-connector-for-oracle-eloqua-3358