Many TechValidate customers use our application to survey their global customers. With Extended Language Support (available with our Enterprise Edition), you can gather responses with a localized email campaign and survey instrument.
How it works
- Create a survey in the TechValidate application
- Select language and write questions and answer choices in your desired language
- Contact your TechValidate Customer Advocate and provide them with the survey questions and answers translated into English
- Your customers will take the survey in their local language
- Statistical content produced will be in English, and quotes will be in native language. Content can be translated and submitted to publish with a note for staff during the publishing process
Step 1: Create a new project with your instance of the TechValidate app. (Click here if you need instructions on creating a new project)
Step 2: Select the language located in the "Info" section of your app.
Step 3: Select the language the survey will be in.
Step 4: Load questions and answer choices in your desired language into your instance of the TechValidate app.
Step 5: Send English translation of the survey + answers to your dedicated TechValidate Customer Advocate.
By what percentage, did RightSolutions reduce your Capital Expenditures(CAPEX) of your IT infrastructure?
-Greater than 75%
-50% to 74%
-25% to 49%
-10% to 24%
-Less than 10%
Step 6: Your recipients will view and take the survey in their local language
Step 7: Once the survey launches and your publish content, the published content will be in English. You will need to translate back into your desired language.
During the publishing process, leave a note to the staff with the correct translation into your desired language.