Content view analytics are built into TechValidate's Usage Dashboard. They include:
- Overall page view impressions when content is viewed in the TechValidate Research Library, via embedded assets, or links.
- List of the most-viewed content in the past 30 days
- Calculated month over month increase of views
These metrics are included in the monthly updates users receive by email, or from the TechValidate dashboard under Usage Dashboard. TechValidate customers leverage these analytics to help determine the effectiveness of campaigns and projects that link to the content they have published with the application.
How to read your Usage Dashboard:
1. Click on Usage Dashboard from your TechValidate dashboard
2. Under Projects, see a snapshot of all your TechValidate projects
3. Under Publishing Activity you can view your content creation over time
4. Under Content Views, view overall content views and what content was the most-viewed
5. Under NPS Overview, you can view your overall Net Promoter Score and Average NPS Rating
Keep in mind that we can only track page view impressions; we cannot track content once it is downloaded in an image for a powerpoint, or other presentation.
6. Click Create Slideshow Presentation, you can quickly create a slideshow containing all of the Content Usage Dashboard information
7. Once the slideshow presentation has been created for you, you will now have the option to Share it
8. To Share the slideshow, simply copy and paste the link. Note: If you share the link with a user who is not logged into TechValidate, you will need to also share the unique PIN for them to access the report