Congratulations. You have published impactful marketing content with TechValidate.
Next challenge, getting this concise client evidence in front of the people that will be able to drive new business: your sales team.
Not a problem. TechValidate can install a tab in your Salesforce.com application that puts easily searchable marketing content at the fingertips of your sales team in minutes flat. Just ask your favorite TechValidate team member or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to your Salesforce.com package.
Here’s how it happens:
1. After you talk to TechValidate, you'll quickly receive an email with a link. Forward this on to the administrator on your Salesforce.com account.
2. Login to Salesforce.com
3. Click install
4. Click on the Setup tab
5. Click on Manage Users then Profiles
6. Click the edit link to the left of the custom profile
7. Choose TechValidate in the Custom App Settings and Custom Tab Settings
* Make sure you have Visualforce available for your sales team.
8. To enable Visualforce for your sales team, select Custom: Sales Profile
9. Scroll down to the section Enabled Visualforce Page Access and select Edit
10. Select which product pages to enable, select Add and then Save
Congratulations! Your TechValidate tab should now appear for your sales team.