Case Studies can be created from a full individual response from your customers as long as you have at least one question in each of the following categories:
- Use Case: The operational ways in which a user or customer interacts with a system or product.
- Challenges: The business problems the customer faced that caused them to choose a specific product or service.
- Results: The real-world benefits that were achieved after the product or service was deployed.
Follow these steps to create case studies from your results:
- Navigate to the desired project and go to the Responses by Person tab
- (Optional) Leverage the filters to narrow down your list of responses. We recommend filtering by Attribution: Named and Net Promoter: Promotors so that you can see the positive ratings at the top.
- Choose a respondent that has a Case Study Available by clicking on their name
- In the top right, click on Preview Case Study
- Make any necessary edits and follow the steps for publishing content
- Click on Submit for approval
You can revise or delete customer quotes at any time by viewing them in your Content Library. All content will be reviewed by TechValidate staff and validated within 1-2 business days. To share quotes or use them in your sales/marketing material, go to your Content Library for easy sharing.