This can be done either during or after the publishing process. Each change to a TechFact or case study is recorded and viewable in its “revision history” and all changes are subject to TechValidate review and approval. However, as long as you stick to the original sentiment, we are flexible.
Here's how to suggest a revision to the TechFact before publishing:
1. Click on browse responses by question
2. Click on Statistics for the question you've selected
3. Click on Preview TechFact
4. Click Request Revisions before publishing
5. Type revision in TechFact Contents and note reason for changes for TechValidate staff
6. After clicking Publish, your TechFact will be sent to TechValidate for approval
If the voice of the customer has been preserved, it is more than likely that your content will be approved.
7. For already published TechFacts, simply click on the TechFact in the app and choose Revise
8. Revise the contents and/or title, add a note for the TechValidate staff and press Request Revision
Congratulations - you're finished! You will receive an email when TechValidate has completed reviewing your content revision.