A choose-many question allows your customers to select more than one answer to a question. Our clients use this question to ask about a range of topics including purchasing drivers, product benefits, use cases, and more. These questions will produce powerful bar charts, detailed statistics and can be cross-tabbed with other questions. The best practice is to include several of these choose-many type questions in your survey.
It is simple to add this type of question to your project. Please continue reading for detailed instructions:
1. Navigate to your project in the TechValidate application and go to the Overview tab and select Build a Questionnaire:
2. Add a Question:
3. Select "Choose-Many" Question
1. Write a question.
2. Include several answer choices to choose from.
3. You can add more choices if necessary.
4. If applicable, include a free response "other" option or "don't know/not applicable" answer choice.
5. Select where in the case study this question should appear. For categorization help, click here.
6. Save and add to your questionnaire.
4. Click Preview Questionnaire to see exactly what your choose-many question will look like to your survey recipients (steps on how to preview)
Congratulations! You've made a choose-many question.
Customer Proof Points: