The primary way to reach out to your customers with the TechValidate application is by importing your customer list and leveraging TechValidate’s turnkey email invitations. (How to import recipients.)
However, TechValidate now provides a Public Questionnaire Link to your questionnaire for all approved projects. This can be posted in customer communities, blogs, or within customer communications like newsletters or personal emails.
Please note that response rates are significantly lower with the Public Questionnaire Link option and that the best practice for most projects will still use the primary method of importing your customer list.
Follow the directions below to access your Public Questionnaire Link:
1. Go to Select Questionnaire Recipients
Click on "Skip This Step"
2. Click on Skip Uploading Recipients
If you do want to add traditional email recipients, go to this article: How to Import Recipients
If you do want to add some recipients to receive the survey via email, you can click "Changed your mind."
4. After your Questionnaire has been approved by TechValidate, you will receive an email:
5. You will now be able to post the Public Questionnaire Link that you received via email from TechValidate or access it from your project overview page
6. When customers begin the questionnaire, they will be required to verify their identity